|SPSU Main Continuing Education Center
|Home : Sparc : Alternate Energy Innovation Center
SPARC Research Centers
As visualization and simulation cuts across boundaries, it is logical and plausible to establish a center to promote collaborative multidisciplinary and interdisplinary research and training activities. At the core of the center, state-of-the-art technology offers researchers a sophisticated toolset, including a spatially immersive display system. These tools are funded by the Army Research Office, in collaboration with and through continued support from the Immersive Display Solutions Company. The presence of a collaborative visualization and simulation technology leverages the individual capabilities of researchers within the SPSU. In general, this scientific instrumentation provides an important nexus for the various disciplines currently conducting research—for both researchers at SPSU as well as external collaborators. It seems clear that such a mingling of minds will lead to many new research ideas and efforts. A common set of visualization and simulation tools will greatly help scientists and students from diverse fields understand, appreciate and learn from each other’s efforts.
The following is a selected list of ongoing projects at the center:
- Establishment of Visual Fidelity Critical for Distributed Interactive Simulation Environments
- Subject and Stimulus Factors Affecting Sense of Presence in Virtual Environment Training
- Factors Affecting Sense of Presence in Distributed Collaborative Virtual Environments of Battlefield Stimuli.
- Virtual Reality Therapy for Treatment of Communications Apprehension
- The Use of Virtual Reality in the Treatment of Phobias
- Engineering Utilization of Multi-Dimensional Visualization Technology
- Multi-Dimensional Computer-Conferencing and Visualization
- Visualization of Atomic Domain Reuse Concept
- Visualization of Wrapper Interface
- Information Security and Ethical Awareness
- Increasing Public Participation in the Urban Growth Debate Through Visualization Technology
- Cooperative Learning Geographical Information Systems Environment Based on Intelligent Agents
The mission of the Visualization & Simulation Research Center is to promote collaborative multidisciplinary and interdisplinary research, and to create a robust training environment for faculty and students.
Center Goals and Objectives
- Provide a research and training environment for researchers and students.
- Establish collaboration of multidisciplinary and interdisplinary research and training.
- Conduct research and training in various visualization and simulation applications.
- Collaborate with government and industries on research and training activities.
- Acquire funding to support the research and training activities of the center.
- Establish a nationally and internationally recognized research center.
To leave a private comment for Russ Hunt, Click Here!
Comments to date: 3. Page 1 of 1. Average Rating:
ugg boots uk http://www.fityouugg.co.uk
4:41am on Thursday, January 10th, 2013
We be in agreement with a lot for instance agreeable response,too
ugg boots uk http://www.ukbootser.com
9:33pm on Saturday, September 29th, 2012
A domain name name, or Web address, is an deal with where it truly is straightforward to be observed online. It's how you will communicate yourself by indicates of email or your internet site and it's which buyers assume of once attempting to discove... read more »
11:35pm on Sunday, August 26th, 2012
We are a group of volunteers and opienng a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. You have performed an impressive task and our whole community can be thankful to you.